You should ask a medical professional about any risks you might face. It is your right to make an informed decision that is best for you.
Here are some things you should talk to a medical professional about:
- Find out for sure if you are pregnant and how long you have been pregnant.
- Ask what services are available to you.
- Discuss if you need to schedule an ultrasound to confirm viability.
- Be sure to disclose medical history such as previous miscarriages or abortions.
- Ask about the risks associated with any medical procedures.
- Inform the medical professional about any medications or supplements you are taking.
You need to know as much as you can about your options in order to make an informed decision. Each option has possible risks and benefits. While we do not perform or refer for abortions, we offer counseling services available to help you fully understand your options and make your decision.